Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

A Joyous New Year to All!
This is a shot of my sons, Stephen & Josh, with Stephen's girlfriend Carrie. That's me on the right, like my new hair? (I'm just glad to have hair again!) We have a tradition of sending Mom home with a farewell breakfast, though this was closer to lunch.
I had a great time with visiting with my Family down in Illinois, stayed at my Mom's a couple nights, and each of my sons' a couple of nights. They have both become very good cooks, so I ate well.
This is my daughter Kate, holding up the sweater I had been working on for the last 3 months. Can't complain as it was a fun project, plus it came out exactly as I had planned. I even dyed it, using Gaywool dyes, much easier than I thought it would be. That's her boyfriend John.

So now I'm back home in the Northwoods, where it's extremly cold, with lots of snow. But it's a new year, and a new semester at school, so there's lots to look forward to.

No comments: